Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Cross-Eyed Today

Today seems like the end to a VERY long week...I don't know what made it SO long...but maybe just waking up early today did the trick?

Today we had "grandparents-U" where grandparents (I think they were all alumni) and their grandkids came to the university and participated with different departments-kind of like a camp. Chris and I were up with the sun and off to the airport for flights. Like most days where there was a "plan" to go on a flight...the weather decided to creep in. A storm was brewing and lingering just north of Stillwater. Luckily for us, we all got out of town before the big ghost of a storm "slimed" us with rain, hail, lightning, and thunder. However, we all returned to the news that there was around tennis ball sized hail...! (and nearly all of us had hail damage on our vehicles!)

On the positive side of things, we did get about 1/2 the fleet of planes out before the hail hit...so that means 1/2 of the fleet IS dent free from hail! Lucky us!

Other than that exciting news, we got a call from "grandpa" Willis the other night-Chris' gpa. SO-since I have been slacking on the blog lately, I thought I'd send a quick update.

Tomorrow is a baby shower for a dear friend of mine. I am SO excited about the present I am giving her...! But I will not reveal the present until AFTER the shower! But it is SWEET! Ah the fun memories!

Well, over and out-they are shutting the office down and I think that is my cue to get outa here!

No comments: