Sunday, June 15, 2008

Serene Sunday

Hello all!

Today is a day of rest. And what a beautiful day it is! Yesterday I went to Salina for a friend's wedding. It was lovely-and I have pictures to post-so stand by until I can upload them!

Our friend is in town, and it is nice to hang out with them as well. We went to the KC art museum on Friday and hung out. IT's SO great to catch up and take a couple of days off!

I checked our fantastic garden. WOW! they sure are growing! the cucumber plants are getting some flower-type things on them--so I think we're getting closer to yummy cucumbers! (Warning-i'm by no means a plant person-so i really dont' know what i'm talking about half the time. I figure if they grow-it's a good thing right?!) We are getting some corn stalks too (is that the right word?) I'm so excited!

OH-and we went over to my sister's fiance's parents house-which to me is a lot of words-but basically they are her-almost inlaws if that makes sense. Anywho-we went there for dinner thursday evening. It was wonderful to have a home cooked meal we didn't have to make and also hang out with good company. We all had a wonderful time. THANKS!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments: