Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday



So today is my birthday. Thank you to the many birthday wishes I received from my family and friends!!!!



Chris, my mom, a friend Shirley, and I all went out to dinner this evening. It was nice to catch up and celebrate.

Shirley and mom have a big test coming up in the next couple of weeks, so they are up here for some training for the big test day. Good Luck!!! Study hard! (although...this pic looks like they are having fun : )



Yesterday a friend and Phi Delt brother of Chris' got married. We were excited to take the day off to celebrate with them. We saw some friends we hadn't seen in awhile, so it was nice to see friendly faces and hear what everyone has been up to.

Here is the beautiful bride, Kirsten, now a Honeyman!!! She is getting ready to toss the flowers!


Here's a pic of Nick. He and Chris have worked together and been friends for several years. Nick wasn't able to make it to our wedding, so it was great for the two of them to catch up yesterday. It's amazing how quickly time flies! It has probably been a year since we've seen Nick!



Here are Darrin and Abby. Both are friends of ours and Darrin, also a Phi Delt.



Oh, look...do you know us?! Chris wore his new suit....it ACTUALLY fits him! And, he did look quite hansdsome...(and if I don't offend anyone, even the gay guys said he looked good....so you KNOW he looked good. lol. love ya'll!!!)



It's been a good week. Both Chris and I have been traveling and getting more experience...not all good, but it's experience to say the least. Chris is getting some re-current training over the next couple of days...so he'll be studying hard and seeing the old gang at Flight Safety. As for me, I'm hoping that the weather is good and I can get some quality flying time in while he's away...if not, I guess that means I can catch up on our messy house...but who wants to do that!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, where did you eat? That looks like outdoors on the Plaza .... but WHERE?

Oh poor Chris, you put out there for God and the world to see that your gay friends thought he looked good .... are you sleeping on the couch this week? ;-)

tlawwife said...

Did you eat that whole piece of cake by yourself?

Can't wait to see the suit. I was telling mom about it yesterday. You are a nice looking couple. Good to see Nick too.

I was going to say Chris and Nick were a nice looking couple but along with those other comments I didn't think I should.