Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th!

Wow! Just had to post this! How many times do you really get a Friday the 13th a year?

Chris and I have both been busy over the last week or so. I have gotten the opportunity to fly with some old AF veterans, who I'm sure could teach me a thing or two about flying, but never the less we had a good time *(not to mention he was polish!!! yay! even from the Chicago area-we had a good conversation: )

Chris texted me a picture of the Mall of America. How is it that he gets to go to the shopping metropolis?! I'm thinking that this is a little backwards right!? Well, he had s fun trip and only has 1.4 hours left on his SOE (Supervised Operating Experience). AKA like training wheels to your driver's license-so once he has his SOE off, he won't have another one!!! So hopefully he'll get that off by the end of the weekend, as he has a trip coming up : ) yay! He'll be a big kid w/o training wheels!

No comments: