Saturday, March 8, 2008

Robin the businessWOman-Kinda

Hello Again!

My personal assistant has FINALLY returned from his travels...only to come home to more work to do : ( This evening we tackled the Quicken software, well, kinda. We started putting invoices together so that I can actually get paid for the work that I do. Did I miss this class or what?! I mean seriously, I took finance, but where did they say in my degree requirements was there a home business class!? oh-wait a minute....that's right! I didn't get the management major....but look what I'm doing now...man that would have come in handy. So, I had a short lesson this evening on finance and business. I think tomorrow's lesson will be over the rest of the quicken system and entering in payments...but I have homework to do...that would be handing out the invoices !!! ooh yay! (JK)

Tomorrow is Sunday-YAY! a day of rest...and to be rest-less...Good ole daylight savings time again...spring forward..darn ground hogs have to take an hour of sleep away from us...and hold it all summer long until the fall comes and we get to sleep in a bit longer. I guess we'll just have to make do with the sunshine while we have it.

Farewell my friends! Sleep tight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do NOT envy you one bit .... self employment taxes and TWO STATES to figure out .... sucks to be you!

My taxes are about an hour away from being ready to send to my tax lady. I can't WAIT!!!

tlawwife said...

Wow only graduated 2 months and already realizing what you should have taken. Of course with that financial manager you have access to you will be fine. As long as you don't take up too much of my time of using him. :)