Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Away from home

So over the last two weeks I have been pretty busy I have been to 4 states in 3 days at one point so here it is in a brief overview.

Monday Feb 25 I took off to head to Santa Anna CA. On the way we stopped in Grand Junction CO for about 6 hours. Since I have friend in the church and a pilot that lives in Grand Junction I thought I would give him a call. He picked me up and out we went to eat. After lunch I went and watched baptism. It was quite a blessing for me to be in town on the day it was haping. After the baptism I took my friend out the airport so he could drool over my airplane. He liked it a lot. We got to Santa Anna and sat there all week. Ate some bad food and took a lot of naps. We were able to come home early so on Thursday night home we came.

On Saturday Dad and I took off to Rockford IL, via Chicago for a missionary trip for the church. We met up with two other guys and to Rockford we went. We had a wonderful weekend with wonderful people. I learned a lot as the other guys taught the word of God. We came back to Chicago Sunday night and meet up with some people on Monday morning. Monday night after and full flight home Robin's mom, sister, and a friend was in town so we went out to dinner. On

On Tuesday I went to Austin TX where it took us an hour to find a place to eat. Also on Tuesday I was the half owner of and 1970 RV for about 4 hours. Man I wish I still had it, but Jeremy made some money, which is ok I guess. Today I took off and now I am in Aspen CO until Friday.

There is a ski lift 20ft from my room, man I wish I could go on it. Other then being cold it is very nice here. If you did not keep track that is 7 nights in a hotel in 11 Days

One of my airplanes that I fly.


No comments: