Monday, March 3, 2008

A Clean Car

So last week, the good weather took the best of me, and I was finally motivated to clean out the forbidden forest of.......(drum roll please!).....my car.

It's amazing how living out of your car, you accumulate a LOT of junk! I think I still had receipts from who knows when--last summer-!? I even vacuumed it...I know-that revolutionary machine makes all the difference. Now, whomever I chauffeur around won't have to step on all my trash, receipts, and who knows what else was in there. (IF only I can keep it clean!)

So, I don't know if I will be able to keep it clean, but I'm going to try...it never hurts to have a day for spring cleaning...now on to the house...ag...that might take all year : ) but I guess I will always have something to do.

2 comments:

tlawwife said...

So... if I were to leave my car there would it get cleaned??

How dirty can the house be? Give it a little more time before you make comments like that. Or I may never let you come to mine again.

Unknown said...

Um, I don't want to ride in your car any more. No more taking my life in your hands with toxic waste.

You're boring. Lesson learned? Don't get married. ;-)