Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A beautiful day to fly

Today my student and I got to fly--it was BEAUTIFUL! Light winds, blue sky, and an absolutely perfect day!

I am always humored by people's responses to me being so young, female, and an instructor. So, I just try to lay low and stay out of trouble : ) even though it is my middle name : ) I met some of the other instructors at work today and am feeling more like one of the gang, even though it is only week 1.

Tomorrow I get to fly 2 times!!! It's nice having time off...and it's weird not doing like 40 million things. I suppose it's good to kick back a bit and slow down. Tonight I even dusted off my sewing machine and worked on a long awaited project. Amazing how a little down time allows us to do the things we forgot that we loved to do...now only if the weather would stay good...and temperature rise a few more degrees, I could break in those running shoes again...but I suppose I should be thankful for the beautiful day we had, and look forward to the good weather this spring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! I can hardly wait for FREE TIME! Tell me MORE about what it's like to have FREE TIME!!!!!