Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in KSLN

GOOD MORNING! Over the next week or so, I am in Salina, KS finishing up yet another flight rating (MEI). Yes, I’m graduated, but this one is the icing on the cake.

I got into town last night after dropping through Manhattan, KS on the way. I had dinner with a good friend of mine, Jourdan. After arriving in Salina and having a brief reunion with some friends at a meeting last night, I came over to my old roommate’s house, Rob and Niki for the rest of the evening. It is SO GREAT to be back in the comforts of home with my good friends. There is just something about being back with the people you shared so many good times with that just sets my anxious heart at ease as I begin to study for this new rating. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE being in KC with Chris, but it is nice to get out and see the old gang again.

I was up early this morning, but a couple of cups of coffee has definitely wiped my sleepiness away. Well, it is going to be a GREAT day-watch out Salina, here I come!

~Robin

PS: I ask for some extra prayers for a family-church friend of ours, whose sister passed away over the weekend. Her funeral is today.

No comments: