Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pilot Benny



This morning Grandpa and I posed for a quick photo session. I always wanted to take him for a short flight, but the older he gets, the less mobile. So, instead, I borrowed a friend's pilot shirt and Chris' epaulettes and voila! Here you have 2 good looking pilots. You'd almost think he's some airline captain eh?

Tonight we have dinner with family and friends here in Wichita. (I drove down Saturday morning from Salina...Mom said that she was cooking turnkey because Karen and Erik, etc were going to be in town. I heard turkey, and I came runnin! Too bad Chris will have to cook for himself : ) Theresa will be coming over too : )

Counting down until dinner time...it's 4:28 on my computer...

gobble gobble

PS: So I have been informed that it's OK to eat turkey other than Thanksgiving...who'd have thought?! I thought it was limited to one holiday...I suppose not. : ) yum!

1 comment: