Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Un-Birthday November Folks!

Yesterday was my supervisor's birthday...or so I thought. Nothing says surprise like surprise...right....? So, the girls and I made muffins, cupcakes, and brought ice cream to celebrate for the day. Just after 8 am, I put together a printed off banner that says "Happy Birthday." Ah, how nice this will be.

So the boss comes out of his office...and is like...what are all the treats for? We say--for YOUR birthday!!
Boss: uh...it's not my birthday.
Us: oh, now don't be shy-we made this all to celebrate it : - )
Boss: No, really-it's on November 20.
Us: ....................................oh.........................well....we wanted to celebrate early! (right?!)

**So....I guess "I pulled a Robin" ! (This is the phrase I use when I do something silly)**

Well we had fun none the less and enjoyed the treats for breakfast and an afternoon snack. I guess it's better that we celebrated early than late...but I don't know how I mixed up the birthday....oh well-what can you do now? Now I just have to figure out what we are going to do for his REAL birthday!

So-to all you November birthdays, Happy Birthday (early or late....because we celebrated them ALL yesterday!)

No comments: