Friday, November 13, 2009

Clean House : - )

It seems like FOREVER since we have really been home. With the traveling to people's weddings, family events, and other events, we have been busy busy busy.

So yesterday Chris and I took the time to give our house the cleaning it needed from us neglecting it with our busy lives. It is amazing how nice it looks with just a little tender loving care and good ole cleaning. I even mopped the floors! (BUT--I held off on vacuuming until daytime--it was getting late last night and I didn't want to upset our downstairs neighbors.)

We finally caught up on laundry, cleaned the office, living room, kitchen. It's nice to be in a clean place. I even brought out the ole Pledge dusting spray--I prefer the lemon scent. (Ah-Clint-you would be proud! Although...I do NOT wake up on Saturday morning anxious to clean like you used to! No vacuuming for me THAT early!)

Now....if we can only keep it clean!

No comments: