Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday...

Today I feel slightly accomplished. While I did not get to fly : ( I did get a LOT done at the office today and that is always a good feeling. Mainly, one of the things on my TO DO list has been: Clean out my personal email account. UGH! I have been slacking over the past 6 months or so...I let a horrific 650ish emails pile up over time : ( yes...i know....!

SO-with the new year, I have made it a priority to keep my email inbox clean. So-I started off with my work email...as I am on it 24/7. I have been pretty successful with that...so I am now into my other email. It is amazing how these things can stack up. So, one day at a time, I'm working on staying on top of these things. I think it gives me a sense of ease when things are in order--and I think having these little things in order will help me keep the rest of me somewhat organized. However, this is going to be an on-going battle...so we'll see how it goes! Now I only have 2 messages in there, which I am waiting to file away or delete until I get responses on them! yay!

Tonight Chris has a Phi Delt event at the local chapter's house. I'm excited for him. He and Delton are there for dinner and get all dressed up. So it's just me, myself, and I to cook for. : D I can't decide who I'm more excited for...Chris or myself-we both get to do something we enjoy. I get to work on quilt stuff, and Chris gets to hang out with some Phi Delts and Delton.

What a great Monday.

No comments: