Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Jeremy's girlfriend, Ashley, her birthday is on Monday! HAPPY 21st! Well, since I haven't gotten these pictures up yet, I am going to post them today. These were from when Jeremy, Ashley, and Theresa came to visit us in January. I was without a voice, but I still enjoyed the weekend. One of my favorite parts about them all coming was that even though I was under the weather, they all pitched in and helped make breakfast, see pix below. I felt bad that I couldn't help, but I suppose that if you have 3 Laws kids in the kitchen, each of them would have told me the same thing: NO, we have it-and go sit down and drink your tea. Darn stubborn jean! ; D



And Dinner too:






We all had a good weekend back in January. I think Jeremy came to collect his chocolate cupcakes...hmm...I bet Ashley will want cupcakes too...!

1 comment:

tlawwife said...

Pictures brought tears to my eyes. Thank-you.

When I first looked at the top one i thought it was Terry instead of Jeremy. I thought what?? It's a good thing I am going to the eye dr soon.

Lazy moms raise good cooks. That is the secret!