Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Breakfast Burritos

So-for my sister who is being adventurous with new recipes, this post is for you.
: o )

Today, Chris is going to be flying most of the day, so I am lounging around the house a bit until the temperature reaches a modest 60 degrees or so and I can go out in the warmth to grocery shop and run errands.

At the end of the week, it seems like there are lots of left overs...and what are you to do with them all? Today, our fridge contained the following left overs:
roast
potatoes from the roast
corn
cauliflower

And what am I going to make for breakfast? I haven't ventured out yet today, although it is starting to warm up. Chris had cereal (which I have had all week) and the milk was running low...and I wanted something else. So, we happened to have some tortillas and eggs, so I threw a portion size of the above ingredients into a pan and made breakfast burritos. YUMMY! Top it all off with a little A1 and some cheese...and I am ready to run some errands.

Also, Chris decided that he wanted to make some beef jerky today too. I just put it in the oven to dry for the day, so we'll see how it turns out. Although-it smells REALLY good!

No comments: