Friday, December 19, 2008

Russian Space Tourism

Chris always keeps me up to date! Check THIS out!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081219/sc_afp/usspacetourism

I first heard of that Russian tourism stuff through Women in Aviation International-at the annual conference several years ago...and have been keeping tabs on them occasionally. BUT....I am still waiting for the right opportunity to come along for me to work for them...or them work for me...hmm...!

Other than that exciting news, Chris and I are going to visit a friend ours for a day. They just had their 2nd bundle of joy! They live only a few hours from us here in OK, so we are excited to visit them.

Last night Delton came over for dinner and to watch movies with Chris. It was a really fun time-well, they had fun and laughed, and I was working avidly on a sewing project for Christmas. All in all, it was a good time, and we enjoyed just hanging out.

I also got to talk with my younger brother earlier today. He's going to be traveling over the holiday, so I won't get to see him much : ( but it was nice to talk with him today too.

~Robin

No comments: