Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mouse One...Mouse TWO...

Well, with the cold weather comes the wonderful warmth of little mice come inside...I just wish I knew exactly how many of them are in my house! Last fall, I lived in a house and my roommates and I caught 7. This year, Chris and I are up to 2...and it's ONLY Dec. 3!

Today has actually been a rather mild day at the office. I got a call from mom today and we are making Christmas Cookies this Saturday. Chris is even going to offer to help a little...but I think he really wants to eat the cookie dough : ) Any help, of course, is welcome though.

It's REALLY windy and cold today : ( So we're not going to fly...but that means groundschool. I remember as a student how much I loved (not!) groundschooling. It's amazing how important that is though. Well, I suppose in the end it's up to the student and the more you study, the less torture of groundschool you receive. I just wish there were a little snow globe of sunshine and calm winds on this cold, windy day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If Esse liked car rides ... and if Erik would part with her for a few days, she'd clean your house up. But with the answer to both of those being no, looks like you're stuck with traps.