Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank You Cards

A couple of weeks ago, I gave a career day presentation to some middle school kids near where I work. (I know! Me--have a career?! I thought they just paid me to play in airplanes all day!~)

On Tuesday of this past week, a teacher from that school came to drop off some thank you cards for me at work. The envelope was addressed to "Mrs. Laws" (tee hee. still getting used to the "MRS") I thanked her and opened the envelope to read nice cards, mainly addressed to Mrs. Laws. There were a couple that caught my eye. One, in particular, my personal favorite said:

Cover:Thank you! Mrs. Law!
Inside:
You really ispired me to fly (too bad I can't spell)! I can't wait until I can.
~Jack

Well Jack, Thank you for putting a smile on my face. I have to admit, sometimes I can't spell either....and those who know Chris---well, let's just say he can spell my name correctly. (Love ya darlin!) But what rule book says that spelling is a requirement, right?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I picked up Paul from the international airport. He has just completed his 1st year of college. I'm proud of him! He is getting ready for an internship in the Chicago area, starting around the 1st of June.

Tomorrow is Salina's Graduation, so Chris and I are heading back to S-town for that. I'm excited b/c I get to see Karen and Erik too! Double bonus!

Cheerio!

No comments: