Thursday, December 17, 2009

Calm Evening

Tonight I got to eat Chinese food. YUM! (Chris flew to Wichita for dinner with a student, so I got to treat myself with some delicious food--that he is not so fond of!)

It has been an interesting day. Finals are over (Chris and I both did well in our classes--yay--even that dreaded research proposal-we both got "A"'s on !) Work is slowing down-well flying is anyway-the office job for me is going to start trickling down here in the next few days too.

I even had time to do a bit of light shopping and errand running this afternoon. Oh-and of course...that quilt...speaking of--I better get on that....I have 1 week to complete it...!

Over and out,
Robin

1 comment:

Paul Mikols said...

yup... Chinese food. With Chris' new international flying, he'd better get used to some different food.