Thursday, April 23, 2009

Administrative Appreciation Week

This week (I guess it takes a WHOLE week to appreciate us now!) is marked as something to the affect of Administrative Appreciation Week. Little did I know, that yesterday was Secretary Appreciation Day-or something like that! Needless to say, my wonderful husband surprised me : )

He sent me flowers.

**And he even wrote a nice note.**
(but his spelling got the best of him. hehe...the little card that came with the flowers said: For a Great Secretary. He wrote a little note on it, but at the bottom, he said "Hope you have a great secetary's day." -but I knew what he meant : ) I guess that is how I know it was really Chris who sent me flowers)

: )

What a nice surprise after my first day back in the office after vacation. The past several days, we have been in Boston, Massachusetts to watch a friend of ours run the Boston Marathon. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing some family/friends while we were there. It may be a few days before we get some pictures up from the trip, but until then, I'll leave you with a pic of me and the beautiful flowers Chris sent me:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I would have not forgotten the day! How about lunch today? ~ Delton

tlawwife said...

Isn't he a sweetie.