Monday, March 2, 2009

If My Life were a TV Sitcom...

Last night we were watching TV and there was a show on about the early TV comedy shows, including: I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners, The Dick Van Dyke Show, etc. The show was talking about how comedy changed over the years and the evolving of the classic shows into the current day.

This got me to thinking: what if my life were a sitcom? A comedy....and man, would the producers have some material to work with-imagine the characters...Chris/Me, of course...not to mention Delton, our families, work, etc. Heh...thinking about it...i think Delton would have to play himself, as I don't think anyone could quite portray him!

But, since my life is not a comedy,at least not on TV, I still enjoy those silly things that make me laugh. And I'm thankful for the humor that everyone has brought into my life. Besides...how does that old phrase go--if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dick Van Dyke and I Love Lucky?????? I LOVE THOSE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, who would play YOU, Robin?

Oh, they already make a reality show about Chris ... check out Jockeys on the Animal Planet. ;) JUST KIDDING, Chris! I'm trying to figure out who would play you, too.