Monday, October 27, 2008

A Quiet Monday

This weekend my parents came down on Saturday to visit us (yes, down is the proper term, they came south from Kansas DOWN to Oklahoma...it seems the words up and down are often mis-used). Anyway-we had a good time. We showed them the airport, my office, and around campus. We even went to the "Stillwater local joint", Eskimo Joe's for lunch, as they had never been there before. We enjoyed watching the Wildcats catch up to Oklahoma University, only to be slautered in the second half....but it was nice to watch the kitty cats play good in the first half.

That evening, we enjoyed good ole western Kansas BEEF. YUM! I feel spoiled-last weekend Theresa was here and we had steak...and this weekend, steak with my parents. YUM~

Overall, it was a nice weekend. We topped it all off with LOTS of homework on Sunday. I worked for a solid 6ish hours on my star class, and Chris finished his auto-biography-the 50 page paper he's been working hard on for the past several weeks. I finished my auto bio this past week as well, but I was not under a deadline, as I don't have nearly as much to do as Chris does.

Today is Monday...I walked into the office to complete and utter silence. It was quiet, a little too quiet...So I'm waiting for the pandamonium to strike...

SO, wherever this Monday finds you-whether it's crazy or quiet, I hope you enjoy it.
~Robin

No comments: