Monday, October 6, 2008

Pizza Monday

Well, sometimes Mondays are good, sometimes they are bad, and other days they are just plain blah. Today was a blah Monday for me. It's not that anything particularly bad happened, it's just that nothing good happened either. I'm stuck right in between them...which I think I can attribute to me not wanting to do my homework. It's not that I have a lot of it-it's just hard to be motivated TO do it.

Well, for dinner tonight Chris made pizza so that we could have dinner on our first Monday date in several weeks. On Mondays he usually goes to Tulsa on the bus for his evening class. Tonight, however, he drove because they have a test and he will get done early. So, anyway-we had pizza : ) When I had kissed him farewell for class, and I was cleaning up from dinner, I was thinking back to a recent time when we had pizza for dinner. This was actually quite humerus, as I was on a "put things back where they came from" kick. Well, I sure put my foot in my mouth on that one. One day after having pizza, I opened up the cabinet where we store tupperware to find....the pizza. I had put the leftover pizza in tupperware, and the tupperware right back in the cabinet. Well, so much for putting things where they belong! So, as I was putting the leftover pizza away tonight, I was careful to make sure I put it in the refrigerator.

So, Cheers to a Blah Monday and Pizza put in the Fridge, not the cabinet : )
Happy Monday, even if it was a kinda-Blah-one : )

1 comment:

erik bonar said...

Leftovers??? What are those??? ;-)