Friday, August 22, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!

I never thought I'd be so happy for Friday! It has been a busy week. I had a busy day at "the office" (tee hee! i'm going to have to get used to that!), and I even got to do a check out flight yesterday in a Cessna 152. Man, I tell ya! That is an ITY BITY lil' airplane! For those of you who haven't seen one-it has only 2 seats, and it is quite "cozy".

Chris has been busy too. He had 2 check out flights today in the C127 and teh C172RG--aka a golf cart with wings, and a golf cart with wings and retractable wheels : ) for those non-pilots out there : ). Additionally, he has a good handful of students lined up! He has several CFI applicants, a commercial student, and I think an instrument student as well. I'm excited that he gets to hop right into the plane and start teaching next week, not to mention the time building.

I have a few students I'm trying to get a hold of. I will only be able to take on 1 this semester, but we'll see how things go.

We had class last night-yeah-WE. We are taking one class together on Thursday nights in Tulsa for our degree. I was a bit nervous about taking a class with Chris, as we both learn differently, and I take notes and pay attention--and he just listens and soaks up the material. However, I was pleasantly surprised after our first class that I think we will both get a lot out of it both individually and as a couple-so that is great!

Chris also just completed his first full week of being a professor. We will both be busy, but its good for us-especially since Chris will have to learn to work again! (I guess I shouldn't say that too loud : )

Over and Out...
oh...and go pokes...
hmm...i don't know if that will ever sound as good as GO WILDCATS! : )

1 comment:

erik bonar said...

We miss you guys! ... Even if you are now Okies ... ACK! ;-)