Monday, August 4, 2008

Chris and Robin are Moving!

Dear Friends,

Hello again! As many of you know, Chris lost his job at the beginning of July. Since then, we have both been working hard to look for whatever the next opportunity for us might be. This opportunity presented itself last week.

Chris and I will be moving to Oklahoma to attend Oklahoma State University for the Master’s Degree program. I will be working full time there (for Delton-for those of you who know him-i'll be working in an office : ), while attending classes-and Chris will be teaching a class on campus in the aviation program, while also attending classes. We will be getting our Master’s Degrees in Natural and Applied Science Aviation and Space. AKA-aviation/space master’s degree, which will put me one step closer to my ultimate goal of working with a space program, or even astronauts, and Chris closer to his goal of working for a university as a professor and possibly owning his own business someday.

Unfortunately, since school starts in 2 WEEKS! (eik!) I am sorry I cannot call each and every one of you, but there are a LOT of things that need to happen in the next couple of weeks, so I hope you understand why I have to email instead.

We are sad to leave KC so soon but looking forward to the opportunities which lie ahead. If you are interested, check out the degree at:

http://aviation2.okstate.edu/images/degreeplans/ms_aviation.pdf

PS-Even if we will be Okie's in a few weeks, I’ll always be a Wildcat at heart!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! We're so excited for you, even if you'll be living in enemy territory!

Mark C said...

You aren't going to be an Okie, you age going to be a COWBOY! When one door closes another one opens! Congrats!