Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here comes the Bride...(my sister!)

Yesterday was Erik and Karen's wedding! Yay! It was such a gorgeous day and beautiful ceremony. I was her matron of honor (doesn't that make me sound old?!) and Chris was my good looking date : ). So, our friend Al let us borrow his awesome car to cruise around in throughout the day. Here's a few pics:




And this is Chris looking good driving the vet!



And here's Karen and I posing for a quick photo. Isn't she gorgeous?!



The happy Bonar newlyweds:


And the Bride, showing off her fabulous dress:




Also, we had the snow breakfast this morning....so i will have to update you all on that one later, as I don't have all the dates in front of me. So, mark your calendars for the first snow! I'll post this week of our family's dates and when we think it will snow on Foster St. in Wichita, KS.

Until then, no snow until December : ) And congrats to my sis and her new hubby!
Love you all!
~Robin

No comments: